Lux candles are made in Des Arc, Arkansas from a blend of the highest quality, fully-refined paraffin and vegetable waxes. Formulated to deliver a high concentration of 15% fragrance oil for exceptional lasting aroma and burn time of 8-10 hours per ounce with a single wick. Lux Fragrance candles utilize premium tempered glass intended specifically for candle use and cotton wicks with zinc cores.
A warm and inviting fragrance for the kitchen with rich French vanilla and toasty caramel aromas that could satisfy a sweet-tooth. Notes of fresh cream and baking spice make this scent cozy and snug - comforting year-round or a perfect gift for the holidays
Juicy red currant mingles brilliantly with the earthy, piney notes of thyme in this luscious fragrance. A pleasant scent for the kitchen that blends well with other fruit aromas, with gentle floral finishes.
Frankincense & Myrrh
This truly regal fragrance will transport you to the ancient hillside castles of France with its rich, dark aromas. Luxurious woody notes of amber and sandalwood pair well with deep red wines when entertaining.
Take a stroll beneath the ever-present clotheslines strung across cobblestoned alleyways in old Naples. With notes of soft powder and fresh cotton, this fragrance is as clean and crisp as fresh Italian linen - wonderful for the powder room, bedroom, master or guest.
Pink blooms of azalea and hyacinth lead you down a nostalgic country road in this romantic fragrance. Base notes of fresh-cut grass and wet stone linger through the open windows as you drive down Lover's Lane.
|DES ARC, Arkansas
|Products made in
|United States of America
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your dough bowl candles.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft
Wooden dough bowl candles are handmade in Mexico. Each wooden dough bowl is handcrafted, therefore, sizes will slightly vary.